NEWSPAPER ENTRY Forms
Newspaper entries are now CLOSED
Please mail your newspaper to the judge listed below, after filling out the Newspaper Entry Form (button below). Include with your newspaper:
- • Newspaper Rubric (Form 016 - Newspaper Rubric 2015)
- (Form 021 – News Article Rubric)
- (Form 022 – Feature Article Rubric)
- (Form 023 – Sports Article Rubric)
- (Form 024 - Editorial Rubric)
- Form 025 - Column Rubric)
- (Form 026 – Handicap Awareness Rubric)
- (Form 027 - Review Rubric)
- (Form 028 – Editorial Artwork Rubric)
- • Individual Articles Entries (optional) (Form 017 – Articles Submission Form – 2015)
- • the Article Individual Entries Form (only when submitting individual entries)
(Form 018 - Individual Articles Submission Form 2015)
(Form 019 - Handicapped Awareness Form 2015)
(Form 020 - Sportmanship Form 2015)
At the request of our most recent judge, all newspaper submissions must be sent directly to the judge BY JUNE 15, 2017.
Be sure to include all necessary rubrics.
We are thrilled to announce that our 2017 Print Newspaper judge is Stephen Wahlfeldt. Mr. Wahlfeldt served as the newspaper adviser at Rocky Mountain High School in Ft. Collins for 26 years, coming into education following a career as a professional journalist. He was the Colorado Adviser of the Year in 2006 and was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award from the JEA in 2016.
His mailing address is
731 Blue Mountain Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado80526